The year 2021 is all about new age plannings for the kids events/ birthday plannings.
Recently my neighbor got an email from a kid’s parents when her daughter extended a birthday invitation to him online.
Would love to share with her permission to you all. (Names has been changed).
Thank you so much this cool invitation email/ e-card, we are happy to receive it. Hod bless Bhavya for her 13th birthday.
I was just wondering that if we can discuss fee things in advance as we are but apprehensive about our kids attending parties during this pandemic time.
- Are you be allowing kids with masks and gloves strictly?
- Hope you are not opting for very harmful colored fondant laden cake and opting for healthy vegan cheesecake or eggless cake for the kids. We too avoid unhealthy desserts in home as well.
- Any dead bodies (meat) based dishes or snacks will be there? Like nuggets or burgers? Our both kids are on keto and vegan diet.
- Hope you are taking utmost care of nuts allergy thing as well.
- What about gift? You want us to buy some toys or allow us to donate on your behalf of you to some crowd funding projects? We can send you receipts in you name.
- Would you be needing our help in cleaning later. We can be there on time and would love to have any left overs as well.
- Just in case if somebody is providing pick n drop for kids do let us know as well.
Please do reply soon. Very excited to join you.