Due credits to ~ PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS OF AUGUST 19,2017.Pull out Obama’s list for the same time period! By Deborah Jackson Deveroux, Proud Citizen, Patriot and Trump Supporter.
Trump has done more for our country on this short list, than Obama did in 8 years! 8 years let that sink in, he left office a millionaire as did the Clinton’s the Bush’s all the Democrats! Their interest was not in the American people, their interests were in “Special Interests” the ones who lined their pockets, the ones who really ran our country! Thank God for President Donald J.Trump, he’s draining out the swamp, and now it looks as though in the last few days he’s chasing the barn rats out of the White House! He’s a lot smarter than a lot of turn coat republicans gave him credit for! Get them, President Trump, you are worth every vote you got, and I look forward to voting for you again!
1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch.
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3. He took us out of TPP.
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years).
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index125.6.
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8. Bids for border wall are well underway.
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10. Keystone pipeline approved.
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%.
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14. More than 600,000 jobs created.
15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history.
17. China agreed to American imports of beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining.
20. MOAB for ISIS.
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA.
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs.
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed 41 bills to date.
28. Created a commission on child trafficking.
29. Created a commission on voter fraud.
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since may 2007.
33. Historic Black College University initiative.
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act.
35. Created an office or illegal immigrant crime victims.
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank.
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning.
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again buy American and hire American.
43. Cutting regulations 2 for every one created.
44. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first.
45. Apprentice program.
46. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
47. 47 $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota.
48. Denied FBI a new building.
49. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
50. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.
51. Department of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history).
52. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.
53. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
54. Signed an Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth.
55. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America.
56. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
57. Has given the head of each executive branch a 6 month time frame dated March 15, 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficacy of their branches.
• Signed executive order on the Establishment of Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy.
• Signed an executive order aimed at expanding offshore drilling.
• Signed a memo directing an investigation into aluminum imports, and an order aimed at cleaning up Veterans Affairs.
• Signed two executive orders, including one directing a review of national monument designations under prior administrations.
• Signed an executive order intended to boost the agriculture industry, and participated in a farmers’ roundtable.
• Signed proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance.
• Signed financial services executive orders at the Treasury Department.
• Signed a memo ordering a probe into whether foreign steel is hurting U.S. national security.
• Signed the Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act.
• Signed the Buy American Hire American executive order.
• Signed bill allowing states to block Planned Parenthood funding.
• Signed two executive orders on trade aimed on reducing the trade deficit.
• Signed an executive order establishing a commission on drug and opioid abuse.
• Signed an executive order on energy independence at EPA headquarters.
• Signs bill rolling back regulations via the Congressional Review Act.
• Signed a bill on space exploration.
• Signed order directing a top-to-bottom audit of the Executive Branch.
• Signed revised executive order suspending the U.S. refugee program and entry for travelers from six mostly Muslim countries.
• Signed an order calling for a review of the “Waters of the United States” environmental regulation, and another order moving the HBCU (Historically Black College and Universities) offices back from the Education Department to the White House.
• Signed two resolutions, one encouraging women at NASA and another promoting women in entrepreneurship.
• Signed bill nixing a Social Security Administration rule regarding gun background checks.
• Signed an executive order directing every agency.